Dr. Andrew Knibbs
Stoke on Trent
Fees£30 Initial consultation, £27-54 Follow up fee
I am the Principal Chiropractor and Clinic Director of Stoke-on-Trent Chiropractic Clinic and have lived and practiced in North Staffordshire for the past 9 years. I have experience in working with a variety of professional athletes from different sporting and performing backgrounds.
Sports professionals are great to work with - they understand and respond to chiropractic care brilliantly. Whether the focus of care is on offloading, mobilising, facilitating, supporting or inhibiting, athletes often get great results from my care because they are in tune with their bodies.
- Back, neck and joint pain
- Chiropractic Manipulation - Spine and Peripheral Joints
- Medical Acupuncture (Dry needling)
- Kinesiotaping and Active Release Technique
- Bsc (Hons) Chiropractic (First Class)
- Registered with the General Chiropractic Council
- Member of the British Chiropractic Association
- Member of the Royal College of Chiropractors
- Licentiate Member of the Royal College of Chiropractors Sports and Exercise Faculty