Dr. Carla Meijen
FeesAvailable upon request
Carla is a sport psychologist working with athletes in a range of sports, such as racquet sports and endurance sports, this includes consultancy on an individual basis as well as tailor-made workshops in a variety of topics. I strongly believe that if you enjoy playing your sport this will help you to perform well at every level, exploring how you can reduce negative stress or change how you feel about pressure is an important part of my work.
I am also a member of the Division of Sport and Exercise Psychology committee.
- Endurance Performance
- Youth Athletes
- Racquet Sports
- MSc (Drs) Social Psychology, University of Amsterdam
- MSc Performance Psychology, University of Edinburgh
- PhD Sport Psychology, Staffordshire University
- HCPC Registered Psychologist
- Chartered Sport and Exercise Psychologist (BPS)