Mr. Craig Carroll
FeesPackages available upon request
Injury rehabilitation can be a very frustrating, stressful and painful. Here at The Injury Coach, I will help you understand exactly what you can do, and how you can become pain-free. Management of your injury is key, I will use training, therapy, coaching and nutritional techniques to help to create a synergistic programme that will help alleviate your pain.
As part of this I will also educate and support you through your injury, to try and maximise time and minimise your pain.
- Sports Therapy
- Exercise Therapy
- Soft Tissue Specialist
- Pain Management
- Dip. Sports Therapy – ProActive Training (Uni of Herts)
- Sport Science – St. Mary’s University
- Cert. Applied Functional Science – Gray Institute
- Chain Reaction Biomechanics – Gray Institute
- Dip. Functional Therapy – Faster Health & Fitness
- Foot Biomechanics Assessment – The Langer Group
- Understanding the Brain – University of Chicago
- Cert. Personal Trainer – National Academy of Sports Medicine