Ms. Jenni Jones
FeesFees are available upon request
I am a graduate of Staffordshire University, United Kingdom and hold a Master’s degree in Sport and Exercise Psychology. I am currently working towards my PhD in performance psychology, where I am investigating stress and psychological well-being within the British Police Force.
I currently consult to athletes within a range of sports. My consulting work is also applicable to a variety of high-performance environments. I am based in Cheshire and also travel to various locations to consult with clients. I also offer an online consulting option for those who cannot travel to meet with me.
- Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT)
- Stress and performance under pressure
- Psychological Well Being
- Emotion Management
- Qualification in Sport & Exercise Psychology (QSEP) - Stage 2, British Psychological Society, In progress.
- PhD - Staffordshire University - In progress
- PGCRM - Staffordshire University 2014
- International Certificate in Emotional Skills and Competencies; Paul Ekman International Plc, Manchester, UK, 2014
- Advanced Practicum Certificate in Rational-Emotive Behaviour Therapy - Albert Ellis Institute, New York, NY, USA 2014
- Primary Practicum Certificate in Rational-Emotive Behaviour Therapy - Albert Ellis Institute, New York, NY, USA 2014
- MSc Applied Sport and Exercise Psychology - Staffordshire University 2013
- BSc Psychology (Hons) - University of Derby 2012