Miss. Jessica Tang
FeesAvailable upon request.
Jessica is an experienced consultant specialising in sport psychology and has worked with athletes, teams and coaches in a number of sports. These clients range from recreational to internationally competitive. In her work, Jessica develops, implements and maintains individualised programs based on sound theoretical evidence and practical experience, to accommodate for the unique individual. In this process, she is also teaching and educating mental skill techniques to her clients. Jessica has presented at a number of conferences, one of which being the BPS conference in London in 2011.
- Climbing or High Risk Sports in general
- Personality and Individual Differences
- Youth Sports
- - Chartered Sport Psychologist (BPS: sport psychologist in training)
- - MSc in Sport and Exercise Psychology (Bangor University)
- - BSc in Applied Psychology (Heriot-Watt University)