Dr. Jon Radcliffe
Sport & Exercise Scientist (Psychology)
Salford Quays, Greater Manchester
Fees£30 per hour, block sessions available
Jon has recently completed his PhD examining the use of Sport Psychology within Strength and Conditioning training and has presented findings at international science conventions and in research publications.
Currently lecturing at Leeds Trinity University with responsibility for the delivery of Sport Psychology and Coaching subjects.
Jon has provided Mental Training support to the Salford City Reds Rugby League Club and England Lacrosse Academy providing support such as game preparation strategies. In 2013 Jon took the position of Head of Psychology provision at Rochdale AFC Academy.
- Youth Sport
- Strength and Conditioning
- Mental Skills Training
- Research Methods
- BSc (1st Class Honours) Applied Sport Science - University of Salford
- PhD Sport Psychology within Strength and Conditioning - University of Salford
- PGCAP - University of Salford
- BASES Accredited Sport and Exercise Scientist
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy