Mrs. Julie York
Sport & Exercise Scientist (Psychology)
Fees£45 per session (individual); day/team rate to be agreed
For more than 12 years, I have been working with individual junior and senior athletes from a wide range of team and individual sports - including sitting and standing volleyball, tennis, football, karate, swimming, triathlon and athletics. I work on a one-to-one basis, and with a group or team in workshop and real life situations. I believe in working holistically with each client to deliver an effective and personalized service. My goal is to help you to be the best performer that you can be.
I am willing to travel.
- Performance psychology
- Leadership and communication
- Teamwork and cohesion
- BASES Accredited Sport and Exercise Scientist (Psychology)
- Chartered Scientist (CSi)
- MSc Sport Psychology
- Fellow Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- BPS Level A and B qualified, with a range of psychometric instruments
- NLP Master Practitioner