Ms. Kirsty Woodward
Fees£25 - 30 minute appointment & £35 - 1 hour appointment
Member of the Society of Sports Therapists (MSST)
I currently see clients privately in Congleton, Cheshire, for both sport and non-sport related injuries. I have considerable experience of footballing injuries, having worked as Lead Sports Therapist and Pitchside Manager for Perform at St. George’s Park, the Football Association’s national football centre. I also have a wealth of experience of tennis, badminton and running injuries.
I am a PhD student at the Research Institute for Sport & Exercise Sciences, Liverpool John Moores University.
Home visits can be arranged on request.
- Upper limb injuries - especially related to racquet sports
- Lower limb injuries
- Sports & remedial massage therapy
- Emergency trauma / pitchside provision
- BSc (Hons) Sports Therapy, 2013 - Staffordshire University
- FA Intermediate First Aid for Sport (IFAS), 2013