Mr. Mark Brodie
Sport & Exercise Scientist (Psychology)
I am currently working through my BASES Supervised Experience so I am looking to get involved with local clubs and athletes to provide sports psychology support. I have completed a MSc in Performance Psychology at the University of Edinburgh and I am looking to use my skills and knowledge I have gained in a practical environment.
During my university career I have researched anxiety in golf putting and also explored expert cognition in international rugby union fly halves.
I have experience in may different sports including football, basketball, triathlon and rugby.
- Team Workshops
- Enhancing confidence
- Psychological preparation for competition
- 1st Class (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science (Sports Psychology) - Edinburgh Napier University
- MSc Performance Psychology - University of Edinburgh
- BASES Probationary Sport and Exercise Scientist
- UKCC Level 1 Rugby Union Coach