Dr. Paul Young
Sport & Exercise Scientist (Psychology)
Newcastle upon Tyne / North East England
Fees£35 per hour
With unique experience encompassing sport, firefighting and high risk domains, Paul provides bespoke psychological solutions that facilitate sustainable elite performance via one-to-one sessions and group workshops.
An award winning researcher and regular presenter at National and International Conferences, Paul has published numerous articles, and has extensive experience providing consultation to elite athletes and teams across a range of sports.
Paul is working towards accreditation as a Sport Scientist with the British Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences (BASES).
- Performance under stress
- Coping strategies
- Mental toughness and motivation
- Psychological preparation for competition
- PhD - Performance Psychology
- MSc - Sport and Exercise Psychology
- BSc (hons) - Psychology with Sports Sciences