Mr. Ramsay Sloss
C/O Regent Medical Clinic 1 Blythswood Square Glasgow
Fees£70 1st Visit £25 review visit
I graduated from Glasgow School of Podiatry in 1975.
After working in the NHS for a year I became interested in
Biomechanics and attended several post graduate courses.
In 2000 I successfully achieved the Diploma in
Biomechanics at Strathclyde University and in 2003 gained a degree in Clinical Podiatric Biomechanics at Staffordshire University. I have had extensive training in assessment, diagnosis and treatment of musculo skeletal conditions related to foot function including foot pressure analysis, diagnostic imaging and interpretive radiology.
- I have a special interest in descending biomechanical problems and particularly the relationship between foot and jaw mechanics.
- Sports Injuries
- Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle problems (pre and post surgery)
- 1. MSc Clinical Podiatric Biomechanics.
- 2. Diploma in Biomechanics.
- 3. Certificate in Podiatry, Local Analgesia and Steroid injection therapy.
- 4. HPC Registered Podiatrist.
- 5. Certificate in Posturography – Leicester Balance Centre - 2006
- 6. Certificate in Blood Test Analysis for Podiatrists – Manchester 2010
- 7. Muscle Activation (Level 1 June 2013) (Level 2 Nov 2014)
- 8. Functional movement taping Lower Limb August 2015
- 9. Certificate in NMES (Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation) 2015
- 10. Certificate in Radial shock wave Therapy Feb 2015