Dr. Robert Morris
FeesFees available on request
I am a BASES Accredited, BPS Chartered, and HCPC Registered Sport and Exercise Psychologist, who is a Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in Sport Social Science at Liverpool John Moores University.
I currently provide consultancy to a range of athletes in sport, including elite and international footballers, cricketers, golfers, and orienteerers and I am available to deliver one-to-one sessions, interactive seminars, workshops, and education sessions to athletes associated with sport psychology.
- Sport Psychology
- Career Transitions in Sport
- Athlete Development
- Youth Sport
- Doctor of Philosophy in Sport Psychology - Aberystwyth University, Aberystwyth 2010-2013
- Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching in Higher Education - Aberystwyth University, Aberystwyth 2011-2013
- Master of Science in Psychology of Sport - Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool 2009-2010
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Sports Studies, 2:1 obtained - University of Stirling, Stirling 2005-2009