Mrs. Sandra Hughes
Colwyn Bay & Chester
FeesAdults £35/hour, under 16s £15/40 minutes. See our website for additional prices & discounts
As a sports woman (1st Dan Judoka & coach & occasional runner/weightlifter) I have a particular interest in treating martial artists, weightlifters and runners.
I run 2 clinics in Colwyn Bay and Chester, supporting local people, D2R Foundation athletes and all Chester University student sports teams, specialising in the prevention, treatment, management and rehabilitation of injuries & postural imbalances.
In 2013 I was elected onto the Executive Committee for the Sports Therapy Organisation (STO). I am also registered with CNHC, the voluntary regulator for Sports Therapy.
- Sports injuries
- Postural imbalances
- Sports & remedial massage
- RockTape (kinesiotape)
- Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Sports Therapy (Active Health Group, 2011)
- Sports First Aid (including AED) (Active Health Group, 2014)
- RockTape (kinesiotape) Level 1 (2012)
- Sports Therapy Organisation (STO) Member & Executive Committee Member
- Complimentary Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) Registered
- Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) Member
- UKCC Level 2 Judo Coach